All information and forms needed to sanction and manage a tournament is found on the TD DOCUMENTS page.
CLUB DIRECTORS/TEAM REPS
- ALL IREVA TOURNAMENTS ARE FOUND ON ADVANCED EVENTS SYSTEMS [AES]. SEE THEIR BANNER ON THE LEFT OF THIS PAGE OR ON THE HOME PAGE.
- TO SEARCH FOR EVENTS:
- ADULTS & JUNIORS - on the AES home page, click on "Event Search" and select Iroquois Empire (IE) as the USAV Region. Once you click on Search, all events for the Region will appear. Use the search menu (Age Group) to filter the events for Juniors + Gender/Age or Adults + Gender/Level.
- TO REGISTER FOR EVENTS:
- If the Registration Open Date is equal to the event date, the event has not been approved.
- ADULTS - register for events by emailing the Tournament Director and mailing the registration fee as instructed.
- JUNIORS - create an account for your club in AES (if you don't have one already), then register for the event through AES following the instructions given by the Tournament Director.
- See the TD DOCUMENTS page for important tournament-related policies such as Rosters, Work Teams, Spectator Code of Conduct, etc.